Dish’s (NYSE:DISH) Fee per Pay TV Subscriber has risen from around $88 in 2019 to $99 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to over $108 by 2023.
- With Echostar Merger Approaching, What To Expect From Dish’s Q3 Results?
- Can Dish Network Stock Return To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- Dish Stock Has Big Upside Potential To Its Pre-Inflation Peak
- How Will The Cyber Attack Impact Dish’s Q1 Results?
- Is Dish Network Stock A Buy Despite Many Headwinds?
- Will Dish Network Stock Continue To Underperform?
The growth can be attributed to regular price increases on some of Dish Network’s most popular programming packages and rising content costs.
We think Dish stock is undervalued at current levels. We value the stock at about $37 per share, 15% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||-7%||99%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||0%||-7%||265%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/14/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016