Company Of The Day: Dish Network
Dish Network (NASDAQ:DISH) is apparently in renewed merger talks with DirecTV, per a report from the New York Post.
- Dish Stock Has Big Upside Potential To Its Pre-Inflation Peak
- How Will The Cyber Attack Impact Dish’s Q1 Results?
- Is Dish Network Stock A Buy Despite Many Headwinds?
- Will Dish Network Stock Continue To Underperform?
- What’s Next For Dish Network Stock?
- Valuable Spectrum And An Imminent 5G Launch Make Dish Stock A Buy
The discussions are apparently being facilitated by private equity firm TPG Capital, which acquired a 30% stake in DirecTV from AT&T last year.
Dish stock gained almost 3% in Wednesday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For Dish Networks
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-1%||111%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-5%||-5%||274%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/13/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016