Have more questions about Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI)? See the links below:
- Baker Hughes’ 3Q’16 Earnings Improve On The Back Of Cost Savings; Outlook Remains Uncertain
- How Will The Global Rig Count Move As The Commodity Prices Recover?
- How Will Baker Hughes’ Presence In North America Impact Its Operating Margins?
- How Does Baker Hughes Plan To Deal With The Ongoing Commodity Slump?
- Baker Hughes’ Earnings Continue To Plunge; Company Foresees A Weak Second Half
- What To Expect From Baker Hughes’ 2Q’16 Earnings Results?
- How Will Baker Hughes’ Revenue Move If Crude Oil Prices Rebound To $100 Per Barrel By 2018?
- How Will Baker Hughes’ Revenue Move If Crude Oil Prices Average At $50 Per Barrel In 2018?
- What Is Baker Hughes’ Fundamental Value Based On Estimated 2016 Value?
- How Will Baker Hughes’ Revenue And EBITDA Grow Over The Next Five Years?
- How Has Baker Hughes’ Revenue And EBITDA Changed Over The Last Five Years?
- How Has Baker Hughes’ Revenue And EBITDA Composition Changed Over The Last Five Years?
- Fed Rate Hike Causes Oil Prices To Hit Their Lowest Level For The Year
- Baker Hughes Exceeds 1Q’17 Earnings Expectations; Continues To Focus On Product Innovation
- Baker Hughes To Report A Subdued Recovery In 1Q’17 Compared To Its Peers
- Baker Hughes Is On The Path To Recovery, Despite Weak 4Q’16 Earnings
- Baker Hughes’ Fourth Quarter Earnings To Witness A Rise Driven By An Improvement In Oil Prices
- Baker Hughes’ 2016 In Review: Halliburton’s Loss Is GE’s Gain
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Baker Hughes
View Interactive Institutional Research (Powered by Trefis):