German auto giant Volkswagen (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) indicated that it expects that its H1 operating profit to total about Euro 11 billion ($13 billion), effectively surpassing pre-pandemic levels.
- With Porsche IPO Around The Corner, Is VW Stock Worth A Look?
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen’s Average Revenue Per Audi Vehicle
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen Average Revenue Per Vehicle
- Forecast Of The Day: VW’s Porsche, Bentley Cars Sold
- What Is Next For Volkswagen Stock?
- Will Volkswagen’s Stock Rise Post Q3 Results?
The growth is driven by its premium brands such as Porsche and Audi which have higher margins, and also by the group’s financial services business.
VW stock rallied by almost 6% on Friday’s trading following the news. The company is scheduled to publish Q2 results on July 29.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016