Volkswagen’s (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) average revenue per vehicle sold under the VW brand rose from around $24,000 in 2019 to over $29,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the number to grow to over $30,000 this year.
- With Porsche IPO Around The Corner, Is VW Stock Worth A Look?
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen’s Average Revenue Per Audi Vehicle
- Forecast Of The Day: VW’s Porsche, Bentley Cars Sold
- What Is Next For Volkswagen Stock?
- Will Volkswagen’s Stock Rise Post Q3 Results?
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen’s Audi Cars Sold
With the ongoing semiconductor shortage, surging inflation, and strong demand, the company has been prioritizing the sale of higher-end variants of its vehicles.
We think Volkswagen stock is currently undervalued. We value VWAGY at about $32 per share, 50% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-16%||78%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-23%||205%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/10/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016