Volkswagen’s (OTCMKTS: VWAGY) Porsche, Bentley Cars Sold fell from 272,000 in 2019 to 264,000 in 2020 and recovered strongly to 300,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the number to rise to around 306,000 by 2023.
- With Porsche IPO Around The Corner, Is VW Stock Worth A Look?
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen’s Average Revenue Per Audi Vehicle
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen Average Revenue Per Vehicle
- What Is Next For Volkswagen Stock?
- Will Volkswagen’s Stock Rise Post Q3 Results?
- Forecast Of The Day: Volkswagen’s Audi Cars Sold
While sales dipped a bit due to Covid-19 in 2020, the robust economic recovery and soaring household wealth have helped VW’s ultra-luxury vehicle sales.
We value VWAGY stock at about $34 per share, 30% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-3%||107%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||5%||-6%||270%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/30/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios