Forecast Of The Day: Juniper Switching Revenues
Juniper’s (NYSE:JNPR) Switching Revenues rose from around $900 million in 2019 to $1.04 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to over $1.2 billion by 2028.
- What’s Happening With Juniper Stock?
- Here’s How Juniper Networks Stock Strongly Outperformed The Broader Markets!
- What’s Behind Juniper Networks’ Stock’s Strong Underperformance Of The S&P Since 2017?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Continue Performing Better Than The S&P?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Turn Around After A 10% Drop Last Month?
- These Reasonably Valued Stocks Are A Solid Play On The Cloud And 5G
We expect long-term growth to be driven by higher spending on networking infrastructure and Juniper’s progress with network functions virtualization.
We think the potential growth is largely priced into Juniper stock. We value JNPR at $35 per share, about 6% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Juniper
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-8%||-12%||87%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-14%||236%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/29/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates