Forecast Of The Day: Juniper’s Switching Revenue
Juniper’s (NASDAQ:JNPR) Switching Revenue rose from around $900 million in 2019 to about $920 million in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise to close to $980 million in 2022 and to about $1 billion in 2023.
- What’s Happening With Juniper Stock?
- Here’s How Juniper Networks Stock Strongly Outperformed The Broader Markets!
- What’s Behind Juniper Networks’ Stock’s Strong Underperformance Of The S&P Since 2017?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Continue Performing Better Than The S&P?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Turn Around After A 10% Drop Last Month?
- Forecast Of The Day: Juniper Switching Revenues
We expect growth to be driven by higher demand for networking products as corporate IT spending rises and the company’s progress with network virtualization offerings.
We think the projected growth is more than priced into JNPR stock. We value Juniper at about $28 per share, about 18% below the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Juniper
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-6%||100%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||3%||-7%||265%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/16/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016