Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) closed its acquisition of Baylis Medical, a company that offers advanced transseptal access solutions and products used to support heart procedures.
- What’s Happening With Boston Scientific Stock?
- What To Expect From Boston Scientific Stock Following Q1 Earnings?
- This Software Company Is Likely To Offer Better Returns Over Boston Scientific Stock
- Is Boston Scientific Stock A Good Buy At $43?
- What To Expect From Boston Scientific Stock Following Q4 Earnings?
- Should You Buy Boston Scientific Stock Over Its Industry Peer?
With the $1.75 billion deal, Boston Scientific will be able to strengthen its position in multiple high-growth cardiology markets.
We think BSX stock is undervalued at current levels. We value BSX at about $50 per share, about 15% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-6%||100%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-8%||264%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016