Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) Revenue from Cardiac Rhythm Management rose from around $1.94 billion in 2019 to $2 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $2.15 billion by 2024.
- What’s Next For Boston Scientific Stock After 5% Gains In A Week?
- Should You Pick MGM Resorts Over Boston Scientific Stock For Better Returns?
- Which Is A Better Buy – Boston Scientific Stock Or Abbott?
- What’s Next For Boston Scientific Stock After Outperforming During The 2022 Inflation Shock?
- New Product Launches To Aid Boston Scientific’s Q1
- Will Boston Scientific Stock See Higher Levels?
We expect growth to be driven by new products, as well as higher instances of cardiac disease.
We remain positive on BSX stock with a $49 price estimate, which is about 5% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-23%||210%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/28/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016