Company Of The Day: Las Vegas Sands
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) stock has risen by close to 20% over the last month, outperforming the broader S&P 500 which remains down by about 3% over the same period.
- Singapore Strength And Macau Rebound Drive Las Vegas Sands Q1. What’s Next For The Stock?
- Is Las Vegas Sands Stock A Buy With Macau On Cusp Of Recovery?
- Company Of The Day: Las Vegas Sands
- Will Las Vegas Sands Stock Climb The Ladder Again?
- Should Penn Stock Again Gather Investor Optimism?
- Time To Take Positions In Las Vegas Sands Stock?
Las Vegas Sands has significant exposure to the Macau gaming market, which has been weighed down by Covid-19 restrictions. However, things could recover with Macau set to reopen for tours from mainland China.
We remain marginally positive on LVS stock with a $47.5 price estimate, which is about 15% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Las Vegas Sands
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-21%||69%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||7%||-21%||212%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/6/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates