China is looking to ease the quarantine period for international travelers to 10 days from 21 days while easing testing requirements for people in quarantine. Moreover, the cities of Beijing and Shanghai reported no Covid-19 cases on Monday. This could be a sign that the worst of China’s current Covid wave may be over.
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Has Remained Flat This Year Despite Macau Recovery. What’s Next?
- Macau Recovery Will Drive Las Vegas Sands Q2 Results
- Singapore Strength And Macau Rebound Drive Las Vegas Sands Q1. What’s Next For The Stock?
- Is Las Vegas Sands Stock A Buy With Macau On Cusp Of Recovery?
- Company Of The Day: Las Vegas Sands
- Will Las Vegas Sands Stock Climb The Ladder Again?
The easing of Covid-19 restrictions bodes well for casino players such as Wynn Resorts (NYSE:WYNN) and Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) given their sizable exposure to the Macau gaming market. Both stocks were up over 3% Tuesday’s trading.
|S&P 500 Return||-8%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-6%||-24%||198%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 6/29/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016