China is looking to ease the quarantine period for international travelers to 10 days from 21 days while easing testing requirements for people in quarantine. Moreover, the cities of Beijing and Shanghai reported no Covid-19 cases on Monday. This could be a sign that the worst of China’s current Covid wave may be over.
- Will Las Vegas Sands Stock Climb The Ladder Again?
- Should Penn Stock Again Gather Investor Optimism?
- Time To Take Positions In Las Vegas Sands Stock?
- Las Vegas Sands Stock: Ride The Momentum Or Pull Out?
- Will Tides Turn For Las Vegas Sands Stock?
- Should You Hold Las Vegas Sands Stock For Strong Gains?
The easing of Covid-19 restrictions bodes well for casino players such as Wynn Resorts (NYSE:WYNN) and Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) given their sizable exposure to the Macau gaming market. Both stocks were up over 3% Tuesday’s trading.
|S&P 500 Return||-8%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-6%||-24%||198%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 6/29/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016