Forecast Of The Day: Harley Davidson’s Wholesale Motorcycle Shipments
Harley Davidson’s (NYSE:HOG) Wholesale Motorcycle Shipments declined from around 214,000 in 2019 to 145,000 in 2020, although they recovered to 188,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise to almost 210,000 in 2023.
- Harley-Davidson Stock Had A Stellar 2022. What Does 2023 Hold?
- What’s Happening With Harley-Davidson Stock?
- Why Harley-Davidson Stock Is Holding Up Despite A Tough Automotive Market
- Will Harley-Davidson Stock Gain Post Q2 Results?
- Will Harley-Davidson Stock Gain Post Q1 Results?
- Harley-Davidson Stock Looks Like Great Value At $40
While Harley’s sales in the near term could be weighed down by supply chain issues, we expect growth to be driven by new launches and strong demand for touring and cruiser motorcycles.
We value HOG stock at $52 per share, about 55% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Harley-Davidson
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates