Trefis expects eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) Transaction Revenues – which comprise revenues generated by eBay’s marketplaces segments – to rise from around $7.6 billion in 2020 to $9.3 billion in 2021 and $11 billion in 2022.
- eBay Stock Lost 9% In One Week, What To Expect?
- Forecast of The Day: eBay’s Transaction Revenue
- Forecast Of The Day: eBay’s Transaction Revenues
- MercadoLibre’s Stock Down In Last Two Weeks, Is It A Good Pick?
- What’s Next For eBay’s Stock?
- E-Commerce Stocks Have Underperformed This Year. Should You Buy Ahead Of The Holidays?
We expect revenues to be driven by higher e-commerce spending following Covid-19.
However, we think the projected growth is already priced into eBay stock, which remains up by over 40% year-to-date, trading at levels of around $72 per share. We value eBay at about $70 per share.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016