Forecast Of The Day: Cisco Infrastructure Platforms Revenues
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) Infrastructure Platforms Revenues declined from around $30 billion in 2019 to about $27 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to recover to about $28.5 billion in 2022 and to over $30 billion by 2023.
- Here’s Why Cisco Systems Stock Has Returned Just 9% Since Late 2018
- Up 6% This Week, Can Cisco Systems Stock Continue Its Streak?
- Can Cisco Systems Stock Extend Its Run?
- Cisco Systems Stock Set To Rebound After Weak Performance Last Month?
- Can Cisco Systems Stock Turn Around After Underperforming The Market Last Month?
- Cisco Systems Stock Looks Set To Bounce Back On Steady Earnings Growth
While sales dipped in 2020, due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and lower IT spending by businesses, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by stronger demand for switches, routers, and WLAN communication equipment.
We think Cisco stock is undervalued at current levels. We value CSCO at about $63 per share, about 15% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Cisco
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-5%||102%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||-9%||258%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/9/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016