Forecast Of The Day: American Eagle Aerie Revenues
Trefis expects American Eagle’s (NYSE:AEO) lingerie and activewear brand Aerie to see revenue rise from $1.02 billion in 2020 to about $1.3 billion in 2021 and $1.41 billion in 2022.
- American Eagle Stock Has Upside Potential To Its Pre-Inflation Peak
- American Eagle Outfitters Stock To Likely Trade Higher Post Q1
- American Eagle Stock Looks Undervalued
- American Eagle Stock Down 40% This Year, What’s Next?
- What To Expect From American Eagle Stock Post Q2 Results?
- Earnings Miss In The Cards For American Eagle Stock?
The Aerie brand has gone from strength to strength in recent years driven by well-received marketing campaigns and the company’s focus on products that are affordable and more focused on usability, rather than glamour.
Aerie is American Eagle’s fastest-growing and most closely tracked brand. The outperformance of the brand could help AEO’s stock price, which is up already up by over 3x over the last 12 months.
See Our Complete Analysis For American Eagle
Looking for a balanced portfolio to invest in? Here’s a high-quality portfolio to beat the market, with over 150% return since 2016, versus 85% for the S&P 500. Comprised of companies with strong revenue growth, healthy profits, lots of cash, and low risk, it has outperformed the broader market year after year, consistently.
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams