Yahoo Earnings: Revenue Declines Inline With Our Expectation
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) reported its results on April 19th, and its revenues declined in line with our expectation. While the bid process for its core business did not throw up any surprise buyers, the process is far from over. The decline in its core revenues continued as revenues declined by over 11% to $1087 million and net losses amounted to $99 million. A summary of the results is as follows:
- Yahoo Price Estimate Revised To $50 As Company Commences $3 Billion Buyback
- Yahoo Earnings: Revenue Decline Continues As Deal For Core Business Closes In June
- Yahoo Earnings Preview: Revenue Set To Decline As Slide In Ad Revenues Continues
- Yahoo Earnings: Slide In Core Advertising Derails Revenue Growth Once Again
- Should Verizon Continue To Pursue The Yahoo Deal?
- Yahoo Earnings: Search And Display Revenue Growth Continues To Elude The Company
Have more questions about Yahoo? See the links below:
- What’s Yahoo’s Revenue And Earnings Breakdown?
- What Is Yahoo’s Fundamental Value?
- How Has Yahoo’s Revenue Composition Changed Over The Last 5 Years?
- By What Percentage Can Yahoo’s Revenues And EBITDA Grow In The Next 3 Years?
Global Large Cap | U.S. Mid & Small Cap | European Large & Mid Cap |More Trefis Research