Company Of The Day: WW International
WW International (NASDAQ:WW) posted a relatively weak set of Q3 2021 earnings last week, with revenue declining 8% year-over-year to $293.5 million and EPS coming in at $0.65 per share.
- WW International Stock Is A Buy Following Sequence Deal
- Is WW International Stock Still Good Value Post The Recent Rally?
- Down 75% This Year, What’s Next For WW International Stock?
- Is WW International Stock A Buy At $4.50?
- What To Expect From WW International’s Q3 Results?
- What Should You Do With WW International Stock Following Tough Q2 Results?
The company is seeing weaker subscriber numbers for both its digital and studio businesses.
Despite the weak results, WW rallied by about 6% in Friday’s trading, as investors are likely seeing some value in the stock, which remains down by about 50% from its June highs.
See Our Complete Analysis For WW International
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.