Company Of The Day: WW International
WW International (NASDAQ:WW) published a mixed set of Q1 2022 results. While quarterly revenues missed estimates, declining by about 10% year-over-year to $298 million, the company’s loss per share was lower than expected at $0.12, down from $0.26 in the year-ago period.
- WW International Stock Is A Buy Following Sequence Deal
- Is WW International Stock Still Good Value Post The Recent Rally?
- Down 75% This Year, What’s Next For WW International Stock?
- Is WW International Stock A Buy At $4.50?
- What To Expect From WW International’s Q3 Results?
- What Should You Do With WW International Stock Following Tough Q2 Results?
WW’s revenues are falling on the back of a decline in subscribers for its Digital operations and also due to lower product sales.
WW stock gained almost 9% in Friday’s trading due to the earnings beat.
See Our Complete Analysis For WW International
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-13%||84%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-2%||-19%||220%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/9/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates