Forecast Of The Day: Comcast Theme Park Revenues
Comcast’s (NYSE:CMCSA) Theme park revenues plummeted from around $6.2 billion in 2019 to $2.1 billion in 2020 and recovered to around $5 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rebound to over $7 billion in 2022.
- How A Competitive Broadband Market Will Impact Comcast’s Q1 Results
- Up 10% Over The Last Month, What’s Next For Comcast Stock?
- Is Comcast Stock A Buy At $32?
- How A Weak Broadband Business Will Impact Comcast’s Q3 Results
- Why Comcast Stock Looks Set To Rebound
- With Broadband Growth Elusive, What’s Next For Comcast Stock?
While the Covid-19 pandemic and associated lockdowns hurt ticket sales over 2020 and 2021, strong pent-up demand for outdoor activities and higher ticket prices should help the division emerge stronger post the pandemic.
We think Comcast stock is undervalued at current levels. We value CMCSA at $55 per share, about 35% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Comcast
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-13%||84%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-2%||-19%||220%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/9/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates