Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) is looking to move away from single-use paper and plastic cups to reusable ones within three years.
- Starbucks Stock Down 35% in 2022, Is There An Upside?
- Starbucks Stock To Trade Higher Post Fiscal Q2 Results?
- Starbucks Stock To Gain As North America Segment Leads Growth
- Will Starbucks’ Stock Gain Following Q1 Earnings?
- Are these Stocks Cheaper Than Starbucks?
- Starbucks’ Stock To Have Moderate Growth On Mixed Q4 Earnings?
This plan comes as part of Starbucks’ broader move to reduce its waste by 50% by 2030. Single-use cups and lids account for 40% of the company’s packaging waste presently. The move could also help to marginally cut costs.
Starbucks stock gained almost 5% in Tuesday’s trading, driven by the broader market gains and the new initiative.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-11%||90%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-4%||-14%||239%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/16/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios