Micron (NASDAQ:MU) reported a stronger than expected set of Q2 FY’22 results (quarter ended March 3). While revenue rose by 25% year-over-year to $7.8 billion, adjusted earnings came in at $2.14 per share, up from $0.98 last year.
- Despite Flat Revenues, Micron Technology Stock Has Doubled Since 2018: Here’s Why
- Why Has Micron Technology Stock Returned 2.5x Since 2018 Despite Stagnant Revenue Growth?
- Following Strong Earnings Release, Micron Technology Stock Looks Set To Extend Its Rally
- Company Of The Day: Micron
- Here’s What Makes Micron Technology Stock A Strong Bet In The Semiconductor Space
- Micron Technology Stock Set To Extend Its Rally?
Sales were driven by strong demand for NAND and DRAM from data centers and enterprise PCs.
While MU stock initially rose following the results, it gave up the gains, falling by almost 3% in Wednesday’s trading due to the broader market sell-off.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||5%||-3%||106%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||3%||-7%||266%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/31/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios