Forecast Of The Day: L’Oreal Makeup Revenues
L’Oreal (OTCMKTS: LRLCY) Makeup Revenues rose from $9.3 billion in 2020 to about $10 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to levels of around $13 billion by 2023.
- After Underperforming The Markets, Can L’Oreal Stock Rally?
- L’Oreal Stock Poised For Bounce Back After Rough Month?
- After Dismal Performance Last Month, L’Oreal Stock Looks Set To Rebound
- L’Oreal Stock Looks Set For A Rally On The Back Of Strong Earnings Growth
- Down 13% In The Past Month, L’Oreal Stock Now Looks Like A Buy
- What’s Next For L’Oreal Stock After A 6% Rise Last Month?
We expect makeup sales to rise given strong consumer spending trends and also due to the fact that people are stepping out more often following the Covid-19 lockdowns.
We think L’Oreal stock is undervalued at current levels. We value L’Oreal at $98 per share, about 20% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For L’Oreal
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.