Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) has terminated its $4.4 billion agreement to purchase rocket engine manufacturer Aerojet Rocketdyne.
- What’s Next For Lockheed Martin Stock After A 17% Rise In A Week?
- What To Expect From Lockheed Martin’s Q3?
- Here’s A Better Pick Over Lockheed Martin Stock
- Pick Either Lockheed Martin Stock Or Its Industry Peer – Both May Offer Similar Returns
- Here’s A Better Pick Over Textron Stock In The Aerospace & Defense Industry
- What To Expect From Lockheed Martin’s Q2?
The deal has faced regulatory roadblocks, with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filing a lawsuit in January seeking to block the acquisition.
Lockheed stock declined by about 2% in Monday’s trading.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||-7%||97%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||1%||-9%||258%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/15/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016