Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE:ICE) Data Services Revenue rose from $2.2 billion in 2019 to $2.5 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $3 billion by 2024.
- Up 7% In The Last One Month, Where Is Intercontinental Exchange Stock Headed?
- Where Is Intercontinental Exchange Stock Headed?
- Intercontinental Exchange Stock Is Trading Below Its Fair Value
- Intercontinental Exchange Stock To Edge Past the Expectations In Q4
- Is Intercontinental Exchange Stock Fairly Priced?
- Intercontinental Exchange Stock To Post Mixed Results In Q2?
We expect growth to be driven by rising demand, due to an increase in volumes and data quality, as well as higher fees.
We remain positive on ICE stock with a $120 price estimate, which is about 20% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-23%||209%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/20/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016