Company Of The Day: Barrick Gold
Barrick Gold (NYSE:GOLD) published a stronger-than-expected set of Q1 2021 results, with adjusted net profits rising 78% year-over-year to $507 million.
- Why Barrick Stock Is Underperforming Despite Strong Gold Prices
- Will Barrick Gold Stock Recover From The Sell Off?
- With Gold Prices Firming, Is Barrick Gold Stock A Buy?
- Soaring Yields Hit Barrick Gold Stock. Is This An Opportunity To Buy?
- Should You Buy Barrick Gold Stock As Copper Production Soars?
- What’s Happening With Barrick Gold Stock?
The year-over-year profit growth was driven primarily by stronger gold and copper prices.
The company says that it remains on track to meet its full-year targets, with production for the second half of the year likely to be stronger than the first, driven by scaling up of production at mines in Tanzania and Zambia.
Click here for the full Trefis coverage of Barrick Gold
Looking for a balanced portfolio to invest in? Here’s a high-quality portfolio to beat the market, with over 150% return since 2016, versus 85% for the S&P 500. Comprised of companies with strong revenue growth, healthy profits, lots of cash, and low risk, it has outperformed the broader market year after year, consistently.
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams