Forecast Of The Day: First Solar’s Solar Module Revenue
First Solar’s (NASDAQ:FSLR) Solar Module Revenue has risen from around $1.5 billion in 2019 to $1.9 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise to over $2.3 billion by 2023.
- Will Hydrogen Stocks Continue To Outperform?
- How Are Green Energy Stocks Faring This Year?
- First Solar Stock Has Outperformed The Broader Markets – Here’s Why
- What’s Driving The Outperformance In Renewable Energy Stocks?
- First Solar Stock Has Returned 2x More Than The S&P Since 2017, Despite Dropping Sales
- Rising Investor Expectations Have Enabled First Solar Stock To Outperform The S&P
Growing demand for renewable energy and First Solar’s improving panel technology should help drive panel sales.
We think FSLR stock is undervalued at current levels. We value FSLR at $103 per share, about 30% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For First Solar
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||-7%||97%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||1%||-9%||256%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios