Company Of The Day: Citigroup
Banking behemoth Citigroup (NYSE:C) is awaiting regulatory approval to start trading bitcoin futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, per a report from Coindesk.
- Citigroup Stock Is Trading Below Its Intrinsic Value
- Citigroup Stock Has Growth Potential
- Is Citigroup Stock Fairly Priced?
- Is Citigroup Stock Attractive At The Current Levels?
- With Recession Fears Mounting, How Is Our Inflation Theme Doing?
- These Stocks Fared Well As Inflation Roiled Markets. Will The Outperformance Continue?
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are seeing increasing interest from institutional investors and Citi is looking to cash in on this.
Citi isn’t the first big bank to get into bitcoin futures trading. In June, Goldman Sachs began trading bitcoin futures. However, Citi investors seem to like the move, as the stock rose 1.6% in Tuesday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For Citigroup
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams