Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) has launched a new subbrand called YPB, or Your Personal Best, focused on activewear.
- What to Watch For In Abercrombie & Fitch’s Stock Post Q2?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Down 40%, What’s Next?
- What To Expect From Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Post Q1?
- What To Expect From ANF’s Stock Post Q4?
- Is Abercrombie & Fitch Stock A Buy Post Q3 Results?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stock To Trade Higher After Q3?
Activewear is a relatively lucrative and fast-growing segment in the broader apparel market.
ANF stock rose by about 4% in Wednesday’s trading.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-9%||95%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||-11%||249%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios