Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) has launched a new subbrand called YPB, or Your Personal Best, focused on activewear.
- Abercrombie Stock Up 40% In Last Month. What’s Next?
- Will Abercrombie’s Stock Trade Higher Following Q1 Results?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Down 34% LTM, What’s Next?
- Does Abercrombie Stock Have More Room To Run?
- What to Watch For In Abercrombie & Fitch’s Stock Post Q2?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Down 40%, What’s Next?
Activewear is a relatively lucrative and fast-growing segment in the broader apparel market.
ANF stock rose by about 4% in Wednesday’s trading.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-9%||95%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||-11%||249%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios