Company Of The Day: United Airlines
United Airlines (NYSE:UAL) said it will boost transatlantic passenger-carrying capacity by 25% compared to 2019 levels this summer.
- Spurred By Stellar Earnings, Can United Airlines Holdings Stock Extend Its Run?
- United Airlines Holdings Stock Looks Set For A Come Back
- Down 13% Last Week, Can United Airlines Holdings Stock Bounce Back?
- Is United Airlines Stock On The Move?
- Will United Airlines Stock Rise After Recent Correction?
- Odds In Favor Of United Airlines Stock?
Demand for air travel is surging with the Covid-19 pandemic receding and travel restrictions easing. United is looking to address this by adding new destinations while also expanding capacity to existing routes.
UAL stock has rallied by almost 12% this year driven by the broader travel recovery. We think the stock has some more room for gains, with our price estimate for UAL standing at about $58, 20% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For United Airlines
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-8%||-12%||86%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-8%||-15%||233%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/27/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates