Company Of The Day: Textron
Textron (NYSE:TXT) posted a weaker than expected set of Q4 2021 results. While revenues declined by about -9% year-over-year to $3.32 billion, adjusted EPS came in at $0.94.
- Will Textron Stock See Higher Levels Post Q4 Results?
- This Aerospace & Electronics Company Is A Better Pick Over Textron Stock
- This Defense Company Appears To Be A Better Pick Over Textron Stock
- Will Textron Stock See Higher Levels Post Q3 Results?
- This Aerospace Company Appears To Be A Better Pick Over Textron Stock
- Here’s A Better Pick Over Textron Stock In The Aerospace & Defense Industry
The company’s deliveries and revenues for the quarter were impacted by supply chain-related issues and labor shortages.
TXT stock declined by about 7% in Thursday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For Textron
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-9%||-9%||93%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-14%||-14%||242%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/27/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016