Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) has cut prices in China by as much as 9%, per its website. For instance, prices on the Model Y now start at about RMB 288,900 ($39,800) down from RMB 316,900 ($43,650) previously.
- Why It May Be Time To Buy Tesla Stock
- Tesla Stock Falls Post Elon Musk’s Twitter Purchase. What’s Next?
- Tesla Is Set For A Record Q3. What Does This Mean For The Stock?
- Can Tesla Meet Its Growth Outlook After Weaker Than Expected Q3 Deliveries?
- Will Tesla Stock Rally Further Post Its Split?
- How Will Falling Q2 Deliveries Impact Tesla’s Earnings?
Economic headwinds in China are likely leading to softening demand, likely prompting Tesla to cut prices.
Tesla stock was down by close to 1.5% in trading on Monday.
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-20%||70%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||2%||-25%||197%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/25/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016