Company Of The Day: Tesla
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) has cut prices in China by as much as 9%, per its website. For instance, prices on the Model Y now start at about RMB 288,900 ($39,800) down from RMB 316,900 ($43,650) previously.
- Margins In Focus As Tesla Reports Q1 Earnings
- What’s Next For Tesla After Mixed Q1 Delivery Report?
- Why The Tesla Rally Could Continue
- What To Expect From Tesla’s Q4 Earnings?
- Down 37% Last Month, Is Tesla Stock Set For A Rebound?
- We Are Cutting Our Price Estimate For Tesla, But Remain Positive On The Stock
Economic headwinds in China are likely leading to softening demand, likely prompting Tesla to cut prices.
Tesla stock was down by close to 1.5% in trading on Monday.
See Our Complete Analysis For Tesla
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-20%||70%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||2%||-25%||197%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/25/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates