Tapestry’s (NYSE:TPR) Kate Spade Revenues rose from about $1.15 billion in 2020 to about $1.21 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to about $1.4 billion in 2022.
- Can Tapestry’s Stock Trade Higher Following Q4 Results?
- Will Tapestry’s Stock Trade Higher Following Q3 Results?
- Does Tapestry’s Stock Have More Room For Growth?
- Tapestry Stock To See Higher Levels Post Q1 Results?
- What To Expect From Tapestry Stock Post Q4 Results?
- Should You Buy Tapestry’s Stock Post Fiscal Q3?
We expect growth to be driven by the brand’s appeal to millennials, significant international expansion opportunities, and increased sales of full-price items.
We think TPR stock is undervalued at current levels. We value TPR at about $48 per share, 20% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-11%||89%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-5%||-14%||239%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/24/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016