Paychex (NYSE:PAYX) Management Solutions Revenue rose from $2.96 billion in FY’20 to $3.44 billion in FY’22. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $4 billion by FY’22.
- Oracle To Edge Past The Street Expectations In Q2?
- What’s Driving Roche Stock?
- Is Disney Stock A Buy As Ad-Supported Disney+ Set To Go Live?
- Pick Either Lockheed Martin Stock Or Its Industry Peer – Both Are Likely To Offer Similar Returns
- How Are Electric Vehicle Component Stocks Faring?
- Company Of The Day: EOG Resources
Growth over the last two years was driven by a growing base of payroll clients and a strong U.S. job market. We expect future growth to be driven by price increases and the company’s move to diversify its client base to include larger businesses.
However, we think that the expected growth is fully priced into the stock. We value PAYX at about $110 per share, which is slightly below the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-21%||69%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||1%||-26%||196%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 7/1/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016