Forecast Of The Day: Paychex Management Solutions Revenue
Paychex (NYSE:PAYX) Management Solutions Revenue rose from $2.96 billion in FY’20 to $3.44 billion in FY’22. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $4 billion by FY’22.
- Here’s Why Boeing Stock Is A Better Pick Over RTX
- Will Netflix Stock Recover To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- Will Altria Stock Rebound To Its 2022 Highs?
- What’s Happening With Best Buy’s Stock?
- What’s Next For Boston Scientific Stock After Outperforming During The 2022 Inflation Shock?
- Down 85% From Its Highs, What Ails XPeng Stock?
Growth over the last two years was driven by a growing base of payroll clients and a strong U.S. job market. We expect future growth to be driven by price increases and the company’s move to diversify its client base to include larger businesses.
However, we think that the expected growth is fully priced into the stock. We value PAYX at about $110 per share, which is slightly below the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Paychex
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-21%||69%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||1%||-26%||196%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 7/1/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates