Company Of The Day: Roche Holdings
Roche Holdings (OTCMKTS: RHHBY) Q3 2022 revenue declined 6% to CHF 14.74 billion ($14.8 billion).
- Here’s Why Boeing Stock Is A Better Pick Over RTX
- Will Netflix Stock Recover To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- Will Altria Stock Rebound To Its 2022 Highs?
- What’s Happening With Best Buy’s Stock?
- What’s Next For Boston Scientific Stock After Outperforming During The 2022 Inflation Shock?
- Down 85% From Its Highs, What Ails XPeng Stock?
A decline in demand for Covid-19 diagnostics and treatments outweighed the gains that the company made with its hemophilia and multiple sclerosis drugs.
Roche stock was down by almost 1.5% in early trading on Tuesday although it recovered later in the day.
See Our Complete Analysis For Roche
|S&P 500 Return||4%||-22%||66%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||3%||-24%||201%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/19/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates