After 11% Recovery In Last Five Days, Will ServiceNow’s Stock Grow Further?
ServiceNow Inc’s stock (NYSE: NOW) declined 11% in the last twenty-one trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 index declined by 5.5% over the same period. ServiceNow, which develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations, saw its stock fall due to rising interest rates which could lead to a fall in sales volume. The stock recovered by 11% in the last five trading days after its FY 2021 results. Total revenue grew by 30% for the year to $5.9 billion. So, is NOW stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years, there is a 66% chance of a rise in NOW stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on ServiceNow‘s Stock Chance Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: NOW 11%, vs. S&P500 2.3%; Outperformed market
(3% event probability)
- ServiceNow’s stock rose 11% over a five day trading period, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose by 2.3%
- A change of 11% or more over five trading days has a 3% event probability, which has occurred 80 times out of 2407 in the last ten years
Ten Days: NOW 10%, vs. S&P500 -3.2%; Outperformed market
(9% event probability)
- ServiceNow’s stock rose 10% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which fell by 3.2%
- A change of 10% or more over ten trading days has a 9% event probability, which has occurred 225 times out of 2402 in the last ten years
Twenty-One Days: NOW -11%, vs. S&P500 -5.5%; Underperformed market
(8% event probability)
- ServiceNow’s stock declined 11% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which fell by 5.5%
- A change of -11% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 8% event probability, which has occurred 180 times out of 2391 in the last ten years
Check out how ServiceNow’s Peers fare on metrics that matter. You will find other useful comparisons for companies across industries at Peer Comparisons.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-5%||102%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-4%||-13%||241%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/1/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates