Company Of The Day: Netflix
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) continues to work on the launch of its new ad-supported plan, striking deals with Ad Science and DoubleVerify to help with ad measurement technology.
- With Growth Slowing, Is Netflix Stock Still A Buy?
- What To Expect From Netflix’s Q1 Earnings?
- Netflix Q4 Subscriber Numbers Were Strong, What’s Next For The Stock?
- What To Expect From Netflix’s Q4 Results?
- With Ad Business Off To A Slow Start, What’s Next For Netflix Stock?
- Will Netflix’s Advertising Strategy Move The Needle For The Stock?
Reports indicate that Netflix is looking to charge as much as $60 for a thousand impressions for ads on its platform. At these price points, the company will need to offer solid independent measurements to help track effectiveness.
Netflix stock has largely held up through last month’s market sell-off as investors appear optimistic about the company’s advertising prospects.
See Our Complete Analysis For Netflix
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-25%||60%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||0%||-26%||192%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/12/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates