Company of The Day: Netflix
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is expected to report Q1 2022 earnings on Tuesday after the markets close. We estimate that revenue growth will come in at just about 11%, compared to 21% year-over-year growth in Q1 2021.
- Netflix Q4 Subscriber Numbers Were Strong, What’s Next For The Stock?
- What To Expect From Netflix’s Q4 Results?
- With Ad Business Off To A Slow Start, What’s Next For Netflix Stock?
- Will Netflix’s Advertising Strategy Move The Needle For The Stock?
- Company Of The Day: Netflix
- What To Expect From Netflix’s Q3 Results?
The tailwinds that the company saw through Covid-19 are likely to ease. Moreover, subscriber adds are likely to be impacted by some new content releases being delayed until the end of the quarter.
Netflix stock is already down 44% year-to-date due to the projected slowdown. However, all eyes will be on Netflix guidance for Q2.
See Our Complete Analysis For Netflix
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-8%||96%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-3%||-10%||253%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/19/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates