Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) recently indicated that it acquired Xandr, AT&T’s advanced advertising platform, for an undisclosed sum.
- Microsoft Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q4, What’s Next?
- Microsoft Stock Has Lost 26% YTD, Is It Attractive At The Current Levels?
- Is Microsoft Stock Fairly Priced?
- After 11% Recovery In Last Five Days, Will ServiceNow’s Stock Grow Further?
- Will Microsoft Stock Q2 Earnings Beat Market Estimates?
- Cloud Segment To Drive Microsoft’s Stock Growth?
Microsoft wants to double down on the digital advertising business. With this deal, Microsoft is looking to combine its technology and global-advertising customer base with Xandr’s large-scale, data-driven platforms. During the most recent quarter, Microsoft posted search and news advertising revenue of around $1.9 billion, up 37% year-over-year.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.