McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) Average Revenue Per Company Operated Restaurant in the U.S. declined from around $3.77 million in 2019 to about $3.65 million in 2020. We expect the metric to rise to over $3.8 million in 2021 and to almost $4 million by 2022.
- This Restaurant Stock Is Holding Up Despite Rising Inflation. Is It Still A Buy?
- What To Expect From McDonald’s Stock After Q1?
- 19% Gains Left For McDonald’s Stock?
- McDonald’s Stock Not Expected To Move Much Post Earnings
- More Room For Gains in Chipotle’s Stock?
- McDonald’s Stock To Gain After Q3 Earnings?
While sales were sluggish in 2020 due to the impact of Covid-19 lockdowns, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by new product introductions and growth of the delivery business.
We think the projected growth is largely priced into MCD stock. We value MCD at about $274 per share, about 2% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||0%||79%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||0%||292%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/4/2022
 Cumulative total returns since 2018