MasterCard’s (NYSE:MA) Payment Volume per Card fell from $1,822 in 2019 to $1,725 in 2020 although it recovered strongly to $1,970 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to over $2,250 by 2023.
- Mastercard Stock Lost 7% In One Week, What’s Next?
- Fintech Stocks Have Tumbled. What Next?
- Mastercard Stock To Top The Consensus In Q1?
- Mastercard Stock To Miss The Earnings Consensus In Q4?
- Mastercard Stock Has Lost 7% In A Week, What’s Next?
- Mastercard Stock To Edge Past The Street Expectations In Q3?
While volumes dipped in 2020 due to the impact of Covid-19, the robust economic recovery following the early pandemic and rising consumer spending should drive growth going forward.
We value MasterCard stock at $410, 20% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios