How will Lexmark’s laser business fare out to 2020? The company’s laser revenue will flat-line due to declining hardware prices and the advent of cheaper and longer lasting cartridges. Please study our summary projections in the tables below. Check the links below for additional questions.
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Decline Across Printer Division Continues
- Lexmark Pre Earnings: Printer Revenue To Decline, Software Revenue To Report Growth
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Declines Less Than Expected As Merger And Delisting Seems Eminent
- Lexmark Earnings Preview: Decline In Revenue To Continue
- What Percentage of Lexmark’s Stock Price Can Be Attributed To Growth?
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Declines More Than Expected
Have more questions about Lexmark? See the links below.
- What’s Lexmark’s Revenue And Earnings Breakdown?
- What’s Lexmark’s Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2015 Results?
- By What Percentage Did Lexmark’s Revenues And EBITDA Decrease In The Last Five Years?
- How Has Lexmark’s Revenue Composition Changed Over The Last 5 Years?
- By What Percentage Can Lexmark’s Revenues And EBITDA Grow In The Next 3 Years?
- How Have The Software Division Revenues And EBITDA Grown Since The Acquisition Of Perceptive In 2010?
- How Big Can Lexmark’s Perceptive Business Become By 2020?
- How Lexmark’s Managed Printer Service (MPS) Revenues Grown In The Last Two Years?
- How Has Lexmark’s Laser Printer Price Declined In The Last Five Years?