We are in the process of updating Lexmark’s model. At present we have a $33.32 price estimate for the stock, which is 10% above the current market price
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Decline Across Printer Division Continues
- Lexmark Pre Earnings: Printer Revenue To Decline, Software Revenue To Report Growth
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Declines Less Than Expected As Merger And Delisting Seems Eminent
- Lexmark Earnings Preview: Decline In Revenue To Continue
- What Percentage of Lexmark’s Stock Price Can Be Attributed To Growth?
- Lexmark Earnings: Revenue Declines More Than Expected
Have more questions about Lexmark? See the links below.
- What’s Lexmark’s Revenue And Earnings Breakdown?
- What’s Lexmark’s Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2015 Results?
- By What Percentage Did Lexmark’s Revenues And EBITDA Decrease In The Last Five Years?
- How Has Lexmark’s Revenue Composition Changed Over The Last 5 Years?
- By What Percentage Can Lexmark’s Revenues And EBITDA Grow In The Next 3 Years?
- How Have The Software Division Revenues And EBITDA Grown Since The Acquisition Of Perceptive In 2010?
- How Big Can Lexmark’s Perceptive Business Become By 2020?
- How Has Lexmark’s Laser Printer Price Declined In The Last Five Years?
- How Will Lexmark’s Laser Business Fare Till 2020?