Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) reported a stronger than expected set of Q2 2021 results, with revenue rising 61% year-over-year to $1.45 billion and adjusted EPS coming in at $1.65, up from $0.74 in Q2 2020.
- What To Watch For In Lululemon’s Stock Post Q2?
- This Stock Is Likely To Offer Better Returns Over Lululemon’s Stock
- What To Expect From Lululemon’s Stock Past Q1 Earnings
- Forecast Of The Day: Lululemon’s Direct To Consumer Revenue
- What To Expect From Lululemon’s Stock Post Q4?
- Lululemon is A Better Pick Over This Athleisure Giant
The results were driven primarily by company-operated stores, which saw revenues rise 142% year-over-year. Direct to consumer revenue also rose by about 8%. Gross margins also increased 390 basis points versus last year.
Lululemon stock was up by almost 13% in Wednesday’s after-hours trading following the earnings report.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016