Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ:KDP) Coffee Systems revenues have increased from $4.23 billion in 2019 to $4.8 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around $5 billion by 2023.
- What To Expect From Keurig Dr Pepper’s Q2?
- Should You Buy Keurig Dr Pepper Stock At $36?
- Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Appears To Be A Better Pick Over This Travel Company
- Forecast Of The Day: Keurig Dr Pepper Coffee Systems Revenues
- Is Keurig Dr Pepper A Better Pick Over This Food And Beverage Giant?
- How Does Keurig Dr Pepper Look Compared To This Beverage Giant?
We expect steady growth in the revenue driven by the increasing popularity of coffee and new product innovations coupled with increasing partnerships in the U.S.
However, we think the projected growth in Keurig Dr Pepper’s revenue is largely priced into its stock. We value KDP stock at $39, roughly in line with the market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-7%||97%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-1%||-9%||259%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/12/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016