Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ:KDP) Coffee Systems revenues have increased from $4.23 billion in 2019 to $4.8 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around $5 billion by 2023.
- What’s Next For Keurig Dr Pepper Stock After A 5% Rise In A Month Amid Q3 Beat?
- Which Is A Better Pick – Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Or Monster Beverage?
- Which Is A Better Pick – Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Or Zoetis?
- Is INTU A Better Pick Over Keurig Dr Pepper Stock?
- Better Pricing To Bolster Keurig Dr Pepper’s Q1
- What Led To A 22% Rise In Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Since 2019?
We expect steady growth in the revenue driven by the increasing popularity of coffee and new product innovations coupled with increasing partnerships in the U.S.
However, we think the projected growth in Keurig Dr Pepper’s revenue is largely priced into its stock. We value KDP stock at $39, roughly in line with the market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-7%||97%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-1%||-9%||259%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/12/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016