Forecast Of The Day: Keurig Dr Pepper Coffee Systems Revenues
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE:KDP) Coffee Systems Revenues rose from around $4.2 billion in 2019 to $4.4 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around $4.9 billion in 2022 and to about $5 billion in 2023.
- Better Pricing To Bolster Keurig Dr Pepper’s Q1
- What Led To A 22% Rise In Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Since 2019?
- What’s Next For Keurig Dr Pepper Stock After A Mixed Q4?
- What To Expect From Keurig Dr Pepper’s Q4?
- What’s Driving Growth For Keurig Dr Pepper Stock?
- What To Expect From Keurig Dr Pepper’s Q3?
We expect growth to be driven by the company’s increasing distribution, its strong product portfolio, and the popularity of coffee pods.
We think the projected growth is largely priced into KDP stock. We value KDP at about $39 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Keurig Dr. Pepper
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-4%||105%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-8%||264%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/10/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016