Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE:KDP) Coffee Systems Revenues rose from around $4.2 billion in 2019 to $4.4 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around $4.9 billion in 2022 and to about $5 billion in 2023.
- Should You Buy Keurig Dr Pepper Stock At $36?
- Keurig Dr Pepper Stock Appears To Be A Better Pick Over This Travel Company
- Forecast Of The Day: Keurig Dr Pepper’s Coffee Systems Revenues
- Is Keurig Dr Pepper A Better Pick Over This Food And Beverage Giant?
- How Does Keurig Dr Pepper Look Compared To This Beverage Giant?
- How Does Keurig Dr Pepper Look Compared To Its Rivals?
We expect growth to be driven by the company’s increasing distribution, its strong product portfolio, and the popularity of coffee pods.
We think the projected growth is largely priced into KDP stock. We value KDP at about $39 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-4%||105%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-8%||264%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/10/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016