Company Of The Day: Johnson Controls Global Products Sales
Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) Global Products Sales declined from around $8.6 billion in 2019 to about $8 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to recover to about $8.6 billion in 2021 and to around $9.2 billion in 2022.
- Here’s What To Expect From Johnson Controls’ Q1
- Should You Buy, Sell, Or Hold Johnson Controls Stock At $67?
- Earnings Beat In Cards For Johnson Controls?
- What’s Next For Johnson Controls Stock?
- Is There More Upside For Johnson Controls Stock?
- What’s Next For Johnson Controls Stock After A 20% Rise In A Month?
While sales decline in 2020 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by the company’s strong systems integrations capabilities and partnerships and distribution channels in major emerging markets.
We value JCI stock at about $83 per share, about 7% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Johnson Controls
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.