Company Of The Day: Intel
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) reported Q1 2021 results indicating that revenue declined 7% year-over-year to $18.35 billion. Earnings stood at $0.87 per share. Intel’s Q2 outlook was also weaker than expected, guiding for earnings of approximately $0.70 per share on $18.0 billion in revenue.
- What’s Behind Intel Stock’s 44% Drop Since 2018?
- After Rough Month, Intel Stock Set For Come Back?
- After A Strong Week, Can Intel Stock Sustain Its Performance?
- Company Of The Day: Intel
- This Semiconductor Chip Company Is Likely To Offer Better Returns Over Johnson & Johnson Stock
- Company of The Day: Intel
Intel is being impacted by weaker PC sales and Apple’s transition to its own chips for its Mac computers, although this is being partly offset by strong demand from large-scale data centers and enterprises.
Intel stock declined 7% in Friday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For Intel
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-13%||85%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||0%||-17%||227%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/2/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates