Home Depot (NYSE:HD) posted a stronger than expected set of Q3 2021 earnings, with net revenue rising 9.8% year-over-year to $36.8 billion, and EPS coming in at $3.92.
- Down 8% This Year Will Home Depot Stock Rebound After Its Q3?
- Home Depot Stock To See Little Movement Past Q2
- Why Homebuilder Stocks Are Soaring This Year
- Can Home Depot Stock Return To Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- Why Are Housing Stocks Outperforming?
- Why Has Home Depot’s Stock Fallen 10% Since The Beginning Of The Year?
Spending on home improvement projects continues to rise, with consumers also spending more during each store visit. The company’s average ticket rose 12.9% to $82.38 in Q3.
HD stock was up by about 5% on Tuesday’s trading.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.