Forecast Of The Day: Google Cloud Net Revenues
Alphabet’s (NASDAQ:GOOG) Google Cloud Net Revenues – which includes sales of Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace – more than doubled from about $9 billion in 2019 to $19.2 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around $31 billion by 2023.
- What To Expect From Alphabet Stock ?
- Alphabet Stock Lost 10% In One Week, What’s Next?
- What’s Happening With Digital Ad Stocks?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Underperformed The Consensus In Q3, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q2, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Lost 6.2% In One Week, What To Expect?
There is an industry-wide shift to cloud computing, as businesses look to cut their IT infrastructure costs. Google has also been doubling down on its cloud investments.
We don’t think the projected growth in revenue is fully priced into Alphabet stock. We value GOOG at $3,375 per share, about 20% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Alphabet
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-5%||102%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||1%||-7%||266%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/6/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios